Saturday, January 15, 2011

SWATCH: Bobbie Purple Passion

Good morning ladies! Beautiful Saturday morning to all of you! Last night I tried on Bobbie Purple Passion. It's a sheer purple holo. (I think its weird that a holo is sheer, its supposed to be pigmented, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.) It took me 4 coats to avoid visible nail lines.  I hate vnl's since I have short nail beds and it makes my fingers look weird. Drying-time was ok, or at least that's what I thought. I woke up this morning and found hair marks all over my nails! I tried to fix it by applying topcoat, it somewhat rescued its texture but the marks can still be seen. And as I'm typing this, my right index finger keeps on slipping in between the keyboard! Dents are all over that darn finger. I'm kind of not happy at how things turned out. Bobbie Purple Passion is not that great of a color and its too sheer. Good points are: Its not runny, not thick, formula is ok. I just would like to request something from Bobbie if someone from that company is reading this. Please, make colors that can be achieved in two coats. Not 3, 4 nor 5! Is it something that's too much to ask? Anyway, enough of my whining, onto the nails.









I was ecstatic over Mojito but not this one.

2 comments:

Jem said...

i used to like mojito but i changed my preference to this kasi i think the "holo-ness" of this is better than mojito e. thought the waiting time is still a pain for me. antagal matuyo!!!!
>_<

i only encounter this problem with bobbie polishes...antagal! nakakainis!

Camille said...

I know! Waiting time for some of Bobbie and most of Caress sucks!

Let's see if Purple passion will grow on me=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest