Monday, January 17, 2011

RANDOM: New loot! =)

Hi guys! How was Monday? It's so cold outside! It's windy and chilly and there was no sun today. Quite unusual for Manila. Anyway, I was at Rockwell this past weekend to buy some polish from Sol of The Digital Traincase. Also earlier today, my Gosh rainbow has arrived! I was really ecstatic about this polish when I saw it layered on various polishes. It can make an ordinary polish into something really magical. You'll see on my upcoming post about Gosh Rainbow. So here's all of it. 


(L-R) Gosh Rainbow, Barielle U Concrete Me, OPI Burlesque Little Teasers, Barielle Lava Rock, Zoya Suvi


 (L-R) Zoya Suvi, Barielle U Concrete Me, Barielle Lava Rock

These are my first bottles of Zoya and Barielle and I'm totally loving it! =)


 Gosh Rainbow from Smile of Updated Trends
 

 (L-R) OPI Rising Star, Take the Stage, The Show must go on, Ali's Big Break


It's not a lot but I'm very happy with what I got!=) Swatches will be posted soon so til then!

Camille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest