Monday, December 20, 2010

NAIL ART: Sweet-tooth

Hi everyone! Good Monday morning to you! One thing I'm raving about today? I got to get up at 10AM, because its our Christmas break from the office and work resumes next year! Goody! I have short trips in mind and a lot of polish shopping too! That is if my boyfriend lets me have all the polish that I want. He's like my conscience, constantly telling me if I still need to buy one when I have 5 already in the bag. Sometimes it drives me nuts, but a lot of times, I'm very thankful. Its for my own good anyway.


On to the nails:

Last week, I did a "trial" cupcake on a fake nail and I loved it! Now, I painted it on my nails with other things.


It looked like my middle finger's messed up, but its just the reflection of the light. =p




I used China Glaze Unplugged for the base. For the cupcake I used Bobbie White, Pink Lace and  Blue Sleigh. For the frosting on my pinky, I used Sally Hansen South Sea Pearl. For the index and ring, I used Pink konad special polish. I added a rhinestone on top of the cupcake and outlined it with silver beads.

That's it for me today, Enjoy!

Camille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest