Saturday, December 4, 2010

NAIL ART: Matte Circles

Hi everyone! Yesterday I had a very traumatic experience with Caress Diamond Gay. Maybe mine's just one of the bad batch. I'll just buy another bottle next time because I really like the color. Yesterday's nail art was disastrous because of the smudges and I can't stop looking at my nails the whole day. It got me very irritated each time I looked at it. When I got home, I saw my bottle of China Glaze Matte Magic. I've never used it and maybe now's the right time to apply it on my nails. 

 This is the before look:  (Glossy, with Orly Top 2 Bottom)




This is with China Glaze Matte Magic:



I was right. It somewhat hid the imperfections. Unlike when I did a glossy version. I think it's even better if its matte.

 

What do you think?

Goodnight,



Camille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest