Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NAIL ART: Bring me luck this new year!

Hi everyone! I'd like to show you my new year nails. See, here in the Philippines, because of Chinese influence, we believe that having round things during New Year's eve will bring you luck. Round fruits on the table, dotted clothes, gold coins scattered all over the house, etc.. So in lieu with that, I give you my "Please I need luck nails!"

 That glitter is insane! Although its really gritty when worn. And the holo effect of the glitters disappear once the polish is dry. Sucks.



 I used Etude House Black Glam for the base and China Glaze 2030 for the dots.



This is my effed up left hand.




Sorry for all the mess, I was making creme brulee' while doing my nails. Talk about multi-tasking. =P


Alright, I'm a bit of in a hurry. Happy New Year guys!

Love,

Camille




2 comments:

rosey said...

happy new year! =)

Camille said...

hi rose! happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest