Sunday, October 24, 2010

SWATCH: Quick post: LA Girl Rockstar Headbanging

Its insane! I was so busy last week, all I could do by the time I got home was clean up and sleep. That's it. Hopefully this week will be better. Hurrah for the long weekend! =P  Means more time for swatches! And no loot for me this week. Thanks to my boyfriend who sure is trying to prevent me from being a hoarder. =P Anyway, I did a swatch of LA Girl Rockstar Headbanging that I got from http://bellebathandbeyond.wordpress.com/. Its a jelly that's mermaid-y in color with a subtle hint of glitter. 


Isn't it gorgeous?




I also did a nail art design. Though I dont have a clear shot of it. Here's the best that I got. Its still messy because I was in a hurry.



Now I need to catch up on my swatches. =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest