Monday, October 25, 2010

SWATCH : Am I your teenage dream?

Hi! It’s been raining hard tonight and I was stranded a few kilometers from our house.  Flood was hip deep, I was lucky enough to be dry during the whole time I was there. Anyway, I read about the new line that’s coming up from OPI. They’re teaming up with KATY PERRY!


Shades are Teenage Dream, Not Like the Movies, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away and  Black Shatter. I'm eyeing on Teenage Dream and Black Shatter though a lot of polish lines already released crackle polish. I'm excited for this line! It's like being Katy Perry for a day. =P Well that's just plain cheesy. 


Anyway. I also did a swatch earlier of a local nail polish. It's Caronia Silver Sand. I like the color but its too streaky. Too bad =( But maybe with more practice there might be a chance of me applying it perfectly. 

Direct Sunlight


Indoors: No Flash
So that's it for today. Time to sleep.

Goodnight =)

Camille


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest