Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SWATCH: LA Girl Rockstar Addict

I was browsing through the blogs that I follow and saw "The Daily Nail". Her blog's about 365 nail designs in 365 days. Wow. Talk about hardwork. Her blog's really awesome. Its only a day or two before her 365th design. So what's in store for us after her 365th post? Well, we just have to wait and see.

So my nail color today was part of the loot that I ordered from http://bellebathandbeyond.wordpress.com/. Its La Girl Rockstar Addict. Its a red jelly with silver shimmer in it. Application was easy and its now included among my favorites.

 No flash

Still without flash

With flash

Its bloody. Its sexy. Its.. I'm lost for words. But, since I love glitter, (even if its so damn hard to remove!) I don't enjoy it that much since it only has hint of it. Anyway, its one pretty color so I still like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest