Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SWATCH: Etude House Dear Darling Nails #30 Black Glam, Dear darling nails 3D #RD010 & Orly Rock Candy

Last Saturday my boyfriend was able to accompany me to go to Etude house in a mall somewhere in Ortigas. Ive always wanted to check it out but because of conflicting schedules and errands during weekends going there was always put off. So last Saturday, I was giddy as a kid after learning were both free to go.

The Shop was so cute! Its pink, its girly, its fantastic! Upon entering, I immediately looked for their nail polish stand. I stood there just gazing upon the creamy, glittery goodness. Wow. I love the bottle too! Picked the polish I like and got Dear Darling Nails #30 Black Glam, Dear darling nails 3D #RD010. I instantly fell in love with both colors! Anyway, I'll show you why later =) Another thing, its very affordable too! Less than PHP200 a bottle! 

After Etude House we walked a bit and remembered I needed to buy some of my toiletries. We went to the department store but my pesky feet dragged me to the Orly polish stand. Too bad the Cosmic Fx collection's not yet available. But nothing to be sad about, I found Rock Candy=) After reading reviews about it I then included it on my wishlist. I love the color, and seeing the bottle made me want to eat it! It was like glaze on donuts! Anyway, I grabbed a bottle, my toiletries and paid. 


So these are all the pretty little bottles:

Now for the swatches:
This is Orly Rock Candy


Both pics are taken with flash. Did 3 coats to be opaque.




Its duochrome, with a hint of violet and blue. Pretty.


 Now here's Dear darling nails 3D #RD010

 Taken with flash

Its.so.shiny!!! Sheer red with red glitters. Much like China Glaze's Ruby Pumps.  I did 3 coats for this. Well 2 is enough but I got high with all the glitters so I did 3.

 No flash

Who wouldn't love this color?



For the last one:  Dear Darling Nails #30 Black Glam

 This was taken without flash

It has black base with different colors of glitter.  I'm at complete awe with this.

 Yeah I know its a bit messy. Sorry =P

 With flash

I just cant stop looking at it. Its like I'm lost in space. Captivated by the stars.. Circling through the Milky Way...

Oh by the way, the downside is, it feels a little gritty without a topcoat. But once you brushed a little, the magic happens and the color just pops out! 

Next time I'll be getting other colors from this category. Or maybe their cremes. But then before I have  another of my anxiety attacks, I'd better go to sleep. So, Goodnight.

Camille





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest