Sunday, November 7, 2010

NAIL ART: On the Dot!

Hi! What a lazy Sunday morning. Its 11am and I'm still sitting on my bed while browsing. Great. =) I'd like to spend my Sundays lying lazily on the couch and watch TV all day long. Anyway.

A few weeks ago, I got the chance to take home, OPI Tease-y does it from the Burlesque Collection.
Here's my swatch.

 With flash



Indoors: Natural Light

OPI Tease-y does it is a plum based vampy polish with red shimmer.  Pretty. 

I wore this for a few hours but then I got bored. So, I did this:



With a little help from my dotting tool, I made it more fun! I used silver and pink 2 way nail art pens and Orly Top 2 Bottom for topcoat.

EmeraldSparkled is hosting a giveaway for her 1000 followers and her blog's birthday! China Glaze Holiday Collection, Nox Twilight Polishes and Konad Image plates are the prizes!  I'm so joining this one. I got my eye on Nox Twilight Polishes!
 
So there, Now its time for brunch. Happy Sunday!


Camille




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest