Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NAIL ART: My first water marbling design

Ive always wanted to try marbling on my fingers. Before, I just use a fake nail and I always end up frustrated, with a disastrous fake nail. Until I did a perfect nail. That made my decision. I'll be wearing marbled nails for this week!

I used Orly Rock Candy as base and for the marbles, China Glaze Unplugged and Pure Elegance


And Yes. It will take most of your patience and your polish =P


Now for a closer look:


It's important to choose before hand the polish that you want to marble with. Some are hard to use with water. I'd like to try it again next time! =) Not too bad for my first time. =)


Goodnight.

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this nails. Beautyful. Im reader from Finland.
Mirka

Camille said...

Hi Mirka! I like it a lot too! thanks for reading! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest