Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SWATCH : Bobbie: Glitter Collection

Right now I want to show you something that's local here in the Philippines. Its Bobbie Nail Polish. It comes in 10ml bottles and its really cheap! Only Php33.00 each. Back in college, when I was just starting out collecting polishes, Bobbie satisfied my cravings. It was easy to find, almost all the drugstores and supermarkets carry this brand and its cheap. I didn't spend this much on nail polish before because 1. I was a student. (Meaning no budget! Haha! And since I live in a dorm that time, every peso was important!) 2. I was a nursing student. (I cant even grow my nails since our clinical instructors never failed to check them!). So there. Those were my reasons.

So on with Bobbie. They have nice colors too if you'll just take the time to look! I swatched 3 colors from their glitter collection. It's Snow Glitz, Chestnut and Sparklers. 


First swatch: Bobbie Snow Glitz

 Indoors: Natural Light




  Indoors: Natural Light



 With Flash


Bobbie Snow Glitz - Its a silver foil and only 2 coats are needed to be opaque. 

Second Swatch: Chestnut




 Indoors: Natural Light



With Flash



Bobbie Chestnut: Its a sheer gold foil. Needs 3 coats to be opaque.



Third Swatch: Bobbie Sparklers



 With Flash




Indoors: Natural Light



Bobbie Sparklers: Its a Glittery Jelly that's leaning towards bronze.



Overall, these are nice colors but the most striking is Snow Glitz. For me, Chestnut is just too sheer for foils and with Sparklers, I just don't like how dark it is for a gold color.


That's it for me today. 

Camille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest