Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NAIL ART: Pink Over Violet

HI guys! A week ago I planned on entering the "FNA Weekly Challenge". It's a gallery composed of themed nail designs. The theme for the week was water marbling. I did water marbling design a few weeks ago here. I was very lucky to be included in the gallery. Thanks so much Thriszha and Mae! =) Please do check out the other designs which are incredibly beautiful! Btw, the gallery can be seen here.

Today I did a design which has flowers and dots. I know it is very common but I need to have a "tamed down" nail design from time to time because of work. Ya know what I mean.








I used Wet n Wild Night Prowl for the base, for the diagonal tips I used Etude House PP007, for the flowers and dots i used Konad Special Pink polish and for the leaves I used China Glaze 2030.

May your week be happy! I sure hope mine's gonna be good too.

Camille

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest