Friday, February 18, 2011

SWATCH: Bobbie Foil it collection

Hi girls! A busy busy week again, so this one will be really quick, more pictures than blah blah.


I'll be showing you Bobbie Foil it! Collection:




Bobbie Electrified - a silver foil, application was great. 2 coats





Bobbie Adored - a rose colored foil, had no problem with the application, 2 coats.





Bobbie Charmed - a dark silver foil, more like gun metal in color, 2 coats.



Overall, I liked it. Drying time was ok, along with the brush and the formula. It wasn't too thin nor thick, just right.

That's it for me, need to sleep, I still have a long day ahead of me. Thanks for reading =)

Camille

2 comments:

Kee said...

Yay! Thanks for the swatches! I will hVe Adored and Charmed soon!!

Camille said...

Hi KC! No prob.. Hope you enjoy your new Bobbies=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest