Monday, February 21, 2011

SWATCH: BK Pink foil

Hi ladies! Sorry for me being MIA.. My working hours are just so long that when I get back at home I just read a little of everyone's post then doze off after. Anyway, I'm still finding ways on how to cope up with this. Enough of the talk, here's my nails.

I got this in Market! Market!, Taguig a week ago. This color was very pretty in the bottle but oddly enough it didn't transpire on my nails.


BK Pink Foil- a pink and gold duochrome in the bottle but on the nails, its just a pink foil. Formula was ok, took me 4 coats.


BK's dont have names or numbers for their shades. 




Well that's it everyone! Polish to everyone! =)

Camille

2 comments:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

Ooooh I really like this, great shimmer xx

Camille said...

Hi nicole! Thanks! I like this a lot too! Thanks for following and for reading =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest