Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NAIL ART: Most simple design I've done. Even if its the 14th

Hi everyone! Whew! Sorry for the long absence. I had the craziest week! I had a 12-hour shift for 5 days, then had a break on Saturday, then worked again on Sunday! I never even had time to play with my polishes! I was so excited for my 2 days off. Starting today til tomorrow then I'll be facing a crazy week again. I don't know if I can last a long time with this kind of schedule. We'll see.

Anyway, I have a very glittery polish for you. I made a very simple design since I was in a hurry this morning  and I need to get this off by tomorrow night. 


First, I'd like to show you the polish I used, Diana Manicure 1531.


Diana Manicure 1531- A  red jelly filled with red and silver glitters.



Bloody? Very.


Application was perfect, brush was a pro-wide one, which was very unusual considering that it was only Php60. ($1.50)



Here's my nail art. Told you it was simple =P I used Etude House PP007 for the hearts. 

That's it for me tonight! I'll try to put up as many posts as I can this week or until I get used to my schedule. I'm usually dead beat when I get home so I think I need to take some time to get used to everything. 
Goodnight ladies,

Camille


PS. To Kc, I'm really sorry I wasn't able to show you the flakies. I never had the time to go to the mall to look for it. Really sorry dear.


4 comments:

rosey said...

ang nice ng color. sis san to available?

Camille said...

Sa southmall, sa basement, yung mga kiosk lang dun sa gilid.. Yung may mga make-up na chinese. Dun dun lang yun=)

MoYou said...

Nice rich colour :)

Camille said...

Hi MoYou! Thanks!

Thanks for reading too =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest