Wednesday, July 3, 2013

NAIL ART: Aztec Nails

Hi there ladies! Wow! Its been a while! I miss everything here. I haven't read any of the blog posts for the past 5 months. A little too long, right? Right now, I'm so behind on any new lines from nail polish brands. I'm not worrying so much since I live far far away from Manila, far from malls and department stores. Although there's one here that carries most of the new polishes from Revlon. But that's it. Oh, and I also got the chance to go to Red Dot Boutique several times. Man, its a gold mine there! Who would have thought that a local boutique could carry so many foreign brands. I even saw that banana powder from Ben Nye. And there's also Urban Decay, NYX, Sephora.. For the polishes, they have Zoya, OPI, Wet n' Wild, Orly.. Its a wonderland out there!!! There's also brushes from Charm, which I so so so love! And that portable vanity with lights! Oh, and I love the clothes!! Sans the high pricetag. But in a province like this, its a freakin gift! I could go on and on about this nifty little store. But, I can do that in another blogpost, with photos. :)

Ok.. So I am so late with my nail thingies. I do really hope I'll get my groove back. Its been months since my nails had color painted on it. I've been seeing tribal/aztec prints like everywhere. And yes, also on nails. I got really inspired and wanted to do my own take on aztec prints. So here, PLEASE, PLEASE, forgive my poor attempt on aztec nails. Its been awhile and I was having a hard time using my nail art brushes. Its not perfect, but it'll be better on my next posts. :)

 None of the prints here are the same.

I'd love to do a tutorial on how I did it, but I don't think this creation earns me the right to do it.


 It looks good from afar though ;p


Are you still scrolling down???

 
Left Hand

Left Thumb

Right Thumb

Right Hand
So there you have it! Oh, the polishes used:

Base Coat: Seche Clear
Base Color: Milani Whitest White
NYX Paradise Nude
Orly Venetian Vinyl
Caronia Black Velvet
Top Coat: Seche Vite


Thanks for reading.

Love,
Camille

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

Blogger said...

If you're trying hard to burn fat then you have to start using this brand new personalized keto diet.

To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-efficient, and delicious.

Since their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a great keto diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto diet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest