Monday, February 11, 2013

Random: New Beginnings

Hello my lovelies! I'm so sorry for the long hiatus. Everything in my life was so fast paced in the past few months. From my work in the hospital, to baking cakes in December, vacations, family gatherings and my sudden move to the province of Laoag, Ilocos Norte. Its so beautiful here! Very laid back, but at least I can always have time to reflect and just soak in every single thing that's around me. So as of the moment, I am unemployed and trying to land myself a job in this city.

 I so want to do my nails! But I can't because all of my polishes are left in Manila and were still waiting for the truck to haul all our stuff here up north. I miss my oven and all my stuff that I left. The first two weeks we were here, we didn't have cable tv or even an internet connection. Good thing we brought the tv with us when we moved. It kept me sane by giving me all of my downloaded tv series.

I love the new apartment, there's so many things I can do here. It's not that big but I find it comfortable and quite nice. The rent is crazy cheap too. If I find an apartment like this in Manila, it would cost thrice the amount that we pay here. And I won't even get to live with my cats back there. Here, my cats rule the whole apartment. 

I did a little exploring here. In the center of the city, there are a few coffee shops and nice clothing stores which I visited during the weekend. I like the La Tabacalera Ilocos Lifestyle Center, its beside the museum. A little place where you can order coffee, read a good book while enjoying the Post-spanish architecture surrounding you. And markets that has fresh produce all the time. There are a lot of quaint little shops here that I have yet to visit. Nail posts might take a little more time, judging by the cargo truck's booking process. I saw Revlon polishes in Robinson's Ilocos Norte, just a few minutes from our place. So I can still buy neat polishes from here. There's also Orly in the Red Dot store. But I still need to visit that place to see for myself. 

Anyway, I hope everything's fine with you guys and also Happy Chinese New Year!

Love,
Camille =)

This was taken last year when I visited Ilocos, at the Bangui Windmills. Soo windy! :P

2 comments:

Akuma Kanji said...

It's really nice that you are happy where you moved to :) It just sucks 'cause you are unemployed. But hey, it's like you say, you need some time to lay back now and then you will find a job and, soon, you will be doing your manicures again :D

Blog27999 said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than we do.

(And actually, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Click on this link to reveal if this easy test can help you find out your real weight loss possibility

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest