Saturday, July 6, 2013

NAIL ART: Houndstooth nails, SWATCH: Nicole by OPI "Baby" Blue

Hi lovelies! How's everyone? Ive been meaning to do a konadicure for some time now. Finally got the will to do it! First few tries were a disaster! Its been years since I held the scraper and the stamper! I'm convinced, I need a new and bigger one. And also new plates :P Anyway. 

Today, I got tired of my Aztec nails, major part of it was that its sooo messed up. I wanted a cleaner and better nail design. I opted for the houndstooth cause I thought it was pretty neat. Let's get to the nails :)

Oh! Before that  let me show you my base coat:

Nicole by OPI "Baby" Blue from the One Less Lonely Girl Collection


"Baby" Blue - a sky blue cream. 

Very pretty right? Application was a breeze, like butter. This is one of my favorite shades of blue. Now to the nail art!




Like it?

I used China Glaze First Mate for stamping.





Base Coat: Seche Clear
Base Color Nicole by OPI "Baby" Blue
Stamp: China Glaze
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Image Plate: Big Plate B

That's it for today! Take Care!
Love,

Camille :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

And making money online using it is as easy as 1--2--3!

Here's how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready to start making money??

Click here to start running the system

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest