Thursday, April 26, 2012

SWATCH: Models Own Purple Blue and NailMail!

Hi there ladies! How was your week? Hope everything's doin' great! Right now I'm going to show you something from Models Own, Purple Blue! I've been in-love with the collection ever since it launched. For me, it didn't disappoint.


My apologies. My camera wasn't working at its best.


It's a purple and blue duochrome as the name  implies. It was runny at first then a bit goopy but manageable. Took me 3 coats to achieve full coverage.




It's so pretty.

I got this bottle along with Emerald Black and Aqua Violet at the Makeupholics' booth in WTC.
Also, I got something from the mail! Thank you so much Makeupholics for this!


Milani Golden Lilac and Hot Hot Hot
Milani Golden Lilac- a sheer lavender jelly with gold shimmer
Milani Hot Hot Hot - a very bright red orange cream

 I love it! Both of them! I'll try them one of these days! Golden Lilac's perfect for toned down manis while Hot Hot Hot's perfect for an eye popping mani! Thanks a lot Makeupholics!

Well that's it for me today, thanks for reading.

Camille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest