Monday, April 11, 2011

SWATCH: Caress Attraction

 Hi there ladies! 

I've been glittery and shiny this past few posts, so now, I'd like to have a cream post! See, I like creams too, although most of my polishes are glitters, shimmers and holos. Anyway, for today I have one of my beloved creams (just because of the color, not for the horrible formula) This is Caress Attraction.



Caress Attraction - a light taupe cream in color, application was ok. 


 

It was a little bit runny at first, manageable for me.


I love colors like this, it compliments my complexion.


Wear time? Ugh, dont ask. Just one day.




Anyway, hope you like this color too! I also had a chance to snag the whole Caronia Sweet Summer Bliss collection.
 
A little preview (photo credits from the website, click to visit)

That would be my next post. Thanks for reading!


Camille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest