Saturday, May 26, 2012

SWATCH: China Glaze First Mate

Hi Ladies! Happy Weekend! Well, this will be really quick, I'm getting ready for a wedding (not mine) and I haven't started anything yet. Anyway, before I lose my mind over dresses, shoes and makeup, I'd like to show you something from China Glaze's Anchors Away Collection. Yes, I'm so late for this but hard times are in and budget cuts are inevitable. Enough ranting, here it is.

China Glaze First Mate- A navy blue cream, very much pigmented. Application was smooth, not a problem at all. This is 2 coats but you can get away with one.


I like the rich color.



So there you have it, thanks for reading.

Camille =)


1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you're looking to lose pounds then you have to start following this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

To create this service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, economically-efficient, and delightful.

Since their grand opening in 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest