Friday, August 5, 2011

RANDOM: I'm still here

Hi everyone! Ive been dying to blog about anything for quite sometime - especially about polishes! A lot of new collections are out now and I'm trying to keep up with it. I'm very sorry for the long hiatus, can't help it with my busy schedule. So much for being a nurse here. Anyway, I've prepared some swatches but I haven't had the chance to edit and upload it so stay tuned for that. Well, I miss everyone! I try to read other blogs before I go to sleep but my body just gets the best of me.

Anyway, I'll be posting new swatches and designs in the future, I just can't promise when. Til my next post, thanks everyone!

much love, 

Camille

1 comment:

Akuma Kanji said...

We'll be waiting here for those swatches! ^__^ Take your time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest